My Life, My Journey

My Life, My Journey

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Birthday Month

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a BIG birthday person. I love celebrations, especially when it's a day to celebrate ME, shoot who wouldn't like that right?   :D   It's the one day every year, that you are allowed to rejoice and bask in the moment of feeling loved and special all day long.....

Well this birthday was a bit different, because it was what's considered a "big birthday"....you know, it's your Sweet 16, then your 21st, and then your 30th....well my 21st was nothing special unfortunately, no great stories from that one. Why you may ask? Well, it was the day before final exams our senior year of college for starters, and 2nd of all, half of my friends weren't 21 yet, so needless to say, most people were studying at home trying to graduate....lol!  Yeah, that's the downfall of these spring birthdays sometimes!! 

So anyways, I wanted to do it up for my 30th, mark it as a birthday to enter my adulthood and figure, things can only get better from here....right?!?!  

Needless to say, my birthday month of celebrations was all that and so much more!! I had the time of my life, and am so thankful for all the people who made it out to join me in celebrating this new decade of my life, and reminded me just how special I am, and how loved I am by those who matter to me.

My sister and brother in law, with the help of my parents, organized a "Great Gatsby: Roaring 20s" themed party for me and my friends, which was awesome; I had a girls day trip to the winery, which was nice and relaxing; also went to Chateau Elan for yet another winery experience, and got to engage in some sports action, by watching the home team Atlanta Hawks in the NBA Playoffs against the Pacers!! Ended the month with a lovely dinner at 4th and Swift, and drinking and having a good time with friends!!! I couldn't have asked for a better celebratory month!

Gatsby Glam


Personalized Wine Bottles for Me!!  :D


Girls Day at the Winery
 

No comments:

Post a Comment