My Life, My Journey

My Life, My Journey

Blog Archive

Friday, April 25, 2014



So today is the day, my 20s are now officially over, and I'm about to embark on a new decade ahead.....It's my 30th Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday to Me!!  LoL!

I am ready to embrace 30, unlike most people......I am excited about what the next 10 years and more hold for me and my life. The 20s were a great period in my life, no doubt, I experienced so much, learnt a lot about myself and other people, lost friends and jobs, gained new friends and new job opportunities, partied my ass off, lived it up in California, Atlanta, and so many other places, and so much more.

Recap of my 20s:
  • I graduated college
  • moved to LA to start a new life and my first job
  • Came back to the south to be closer to family
  • Changed jobs
  • Made new friends and had the time of my life living up the Atlanta scene
  • Traveled the world: India, Singapore, Thailand, Europe, Vegas, New York, Miami, etc.
  • Fell in and out of love
  • Welcomed new additions to the family: my little nephew Ronak who I adore to pieces, as well as my niece Reya and nephew Vivaan who were born just days before my birthday
  • Spent more time with family and friends
  • Had some downfalls, but picked right back up and moved forward....because that's life
  • Added my own new addition to the family with my sweet little dog Layla 
  • Realized more about what I want in my life and in my future, both personally and professionally
  • Understood more about friendships and relationships with others
  • Came to realize that things don't always work out the way you want them to, but they always work out in the end.....

Anddddd on that note.....that was obviously a quick recap of my 20s, I would like to hope I experienced and accomplished more than just 14 bullets worth in those 10 years....lol

However, my point is, my 20s were awesome, but I'm now ready for the new adventures, and memories that are ahead in my 30s and beyond.....

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment