Some girls need someone else to take them places. Others just click their heels, spread their own wings, and fly -------> I'M THAT GIRL!!!!!
My Life, My Journey
Blog Archive
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Atlanta: My City
Although I'm not a native to the city of Atlanta (but then again who is?).....I have lived here on my own now, for the past several years, so I think it's safe to say that it's become my "home". Don't know if it's where I'll stay in the long run, but for now, it's definitely my city.
There is plenty that can be said about Atlanta, which doesn't quite portray it in the best light, however, what's often overlooked by many outside of this city is the reason that it still continues to attract so many people to it, because as I stated before, most of the people who live here are NOT natives.
This city has so much to offer, besides the horrific traffic....lol.
I have come across a few links for you visitors to Atlanta, as well as those who live here, and probably never even know about some of these great spots. That's the one thing about Atlanta I love, besides their festival season, is the plethora of places to eat, and new restaurants and bars to try. So check 'em out, and let me know which ones I should try based on recommendation!! :D
Happy eating and exploring: Atlanta Version
Why Atlanta Is The Big American City You've Been Missing Out On
Atlanta Stereotypes: That Are Actually Accurate
Secret Bars and Speakeasies in Atlanta
2014: Restaurant Openings
Atlanta Magazine's: Food Lovers Guide
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment