My Life, My Journey

My Life, My Journey

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Top of The Morning to You: Welcome to London


So after an antsy plane ride over seas, I finally arrived in London, to some BEAUTIFUL weather! Despite what everyone says about England being a rainy, dreary place, I must've brought some good ole Georgia sunshine over with me, because I experienced some great weather to roam the cities with.

So I arrived in London, and my parents picked me up, as most of you know, they moved to the outskirts of London earlier this year, so it was great to see them after about 5 months!!  :)   It may not seem like 5 months is a long time, but it is, when they used to live 2 hours away, and I could talk to them whenever I wanted and visit if I felt like making a drive.  Haha!

Anyways, today was initially a day spent catching up on sleep and trying to get over a slight jetlag I had. 



No comments:

Post a Comment