My Life, My Journey

My Life, My Journey

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The anxiousness is building inside of me.

So I'm about a week out...this time next week I'll be hanging out with my parents in London, hopefully being slightly spoiled!  ;)  I am soooo excited and anxious about this trip, I just know it's going to be an experience that I'll remember forever, I can't hardly wait!

The hardest part about planning for this trip has been figuring out how to pack light...lol. Anyone who knows me knows I love to "dress" and so I want to take all my cute outfits and matching shoes, but that's just not possible. I don't want to look frumpy but have managed to figure out a way to avoid that, but still be comfy. 

Now, it's just making it through the week until my flight takes off and the journey begins!! ✈

The Tour Route: Lots to see, in just 24 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment