So after my Europe trip, I wasn't sure if I was going to continue blogging, and then I did a couple based upon my excitement for 2014, but then I fell back off again, just due to being busy trying to find a new job, getting bogged down with life, and just not taking the time to sit down and start sharing my thoughts and life with everyone........
Well I decided that with my 30s being right around the corner, that I wanted to share with you all, my new journey, into my 30s, and beyond.......so I'm going to try to be better at keeping up with this blog, there wasn't much I wanted to share from 2013, other than my EuroTrip, but I'm ready to take the world by storm again, so here I am....... I'm BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!
And on that note......here's a link for you women out there turning 30 just like me......
30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Know by this age
No comments:
Post a Comment