As 2013 draws to a close, I have to say, it's been a tough year. It came with a few unexpected losses and bumps in the road, which certainly threw me for a loop, but I'm ready to open myself up to 2014 with a new set of eyes, and a new mindset, and believe that the future is only going to get brighter. 2013 brought a few downfalls, but it also gave me the opportunity of a lifetime, to be able to take my "trip of a lifetime" which spanned across the course of a month and allowed me to visit 20 cities, 12 countries, and travel for a month with no worries, and leaving my troubles behind. That trip, is what inspired this blog, it inspired me to learn more about myself, and what I want in my life, it was a great way to start and remember my last year of my 20s as well. I will never forget the people I met, the places I saw, the memories that I experienced that even though I might tell you about, they will never truly give justice to the moment. 2013 might have taken me a few steps back, but with 2014 in sight, I only see myself launching forward into a world of new opportunities! Happy New Year! Cheers to 2014!!

No comments:
Post a Comment