My Life, My Journey

My Life, My Journey

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Turning 30: Life Lessons and Changes

So now that I'm a couple months into my 30s, I have to say, I still feel just as great as I did then, but have definitely learnt a lot, as I stated in my previous posts, about life, career, and friendships, I realized that the people that were your friends when you were in your 20s, may not necessarily be the same people hanging around in your 30s, you've added to that group, subtracted from that group, and that's okay. As life changes, so do people, so do your needs, and so do your friends, jobs, love, and life......

So for all my "30 Year Olds", and those who are nearing that....this one is for you, brace yourself, because you may go through a slight "mid life crisis" when you turn 30, like I did.....lol ....well can't say I didn't warn you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment