My Life, My Journey

My Life, My Journey

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Venezia- Day 2

Today was definitely a chill day, since there isn't a whole lot to do in Venice other than shop, I woke up and decided to take advantage of the summer heat and sun blazing, by laying out by the pool and chilling with some of the others in the group. Definitely got that tan started....

After that we decided to head back into town for a few hours to get some souvenirs, window shop and get a Venetian mask for our Venetian themed party at the hostel club later that night.

I ended up getting some pretty cool souvenirs for myself and some others. One thing that's really big here in Venice is the Murano handblown glass. I knew this, because when my parents had gone to Venice before, they had bought me some murano glass necklaces and other souvenirs. So I had to get some murano glass necklaces, as well as a cute Venetian magnet with a hanging gondola, and I also found a mask which I liked so we spent most of the day doing this, and just walking through the alleys browsing around then headed back to get ready for the party.

I can't express how much I love the campsites here in Europe. They beat out any other hostel and are such resorts it's great. So upon returning back to the campsite hostel, we all pregamed and played some drinking games out on our patio decks, and then headed to the Venetian party, it was so much fun! Great DJ, people were all themed out with a mask, looking like gondoliers in their striped shirts, or wearing Venetian sailors hats, it was so much fun. I loved a good theme party!  :D

Not a whole lot for day 2 in Venice, just fun, sun and memories to last a lifetime!  :)

Here are some of the pics from the night:

Martha, Asa, Me, and Diya

Maria, Tia, Kelly, Kevin, Martha, Me, Alvin, and Miguel

LOL: Maria's face is priceless for the random girl who jumped in
















Can't wait for tomorrow....off to Switzerland, and going to the Top off Jungfrau, which is the highest peak in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment