My Life, My Journey

My Life, My Journey

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ready to go


So the past two days, have been rainy in London (shocking!!), and so I pretty much just chilled out with my parents and caught up with them, got spoiled by them, and visited some local areas near where they live when it was dry enough to get out.

So I figured I'd write a quick post before hitting the bed....have an early start tomorrow, as my time with my parents is coming to an end, and I'm about to join the rest of the folks from around the world as we spend the next 24 days together: bonding, enjoying, drinking, eating, partying, learning, experiencing and making memories for an experience we should all hopefully never forget!!!   I am so excited to experience Europe and make some new friends along the way....this is something I've always dreamed of doing, and now is my chance to make it happen!

I've been trying to get a group of my friends together to make a trip to Europe for the longest, ever since my sister went back in college. However, I've come to realize it's hard to get people together to commit to a trip of any kind, because the dates have to line up, the money has to be saved and payments made on time, and so like my dad used to tell me "If you wait for everyone else, you're going to miss out on the opportunity yourself"....and I have come to realize that is the truth, so here I go, setting off on my own......and my motto for the trip is: "Carpe Diem: Sieze the Day".....so here I go......


Off to bed, my adventure awaits....XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment